The FluoroMax® series represents Horiba’s industry-leading fluorometer performance in a convenient, affordable, easy-to-use benchtop model. The FluoroMax® family, with its unique all reflective optics and photon counting was the first to bring the sensitivity of a modular fluorometer to a tabletop fluorescence instrument.
It’s a compact spectrofluorometer, yet offers the ultimate sensitivity in fluorescence investigations as well as features not found in most table-top fluorescence detection systems.
The FluoroMax® series consists of the FluoroMax-4, the latest generation of the original, high performance tabletop fluorometer, which offers extended performance with detection of emission spectra out to 1700 nm and (TCSPC) Time Correlated Single Photon Counting lifetime measurements as short as 25ps.
The FluoroMax series spectrofluorometers are ideal for measuring solid and liquid samples.
- Water Raman signal-to-noise ratio: 16000:1 (6000:1 FSD)
- Photon Counting for Ultimate Sensitivity
- Fast Scanning capability – up to 80 nm/second
- Powerful FluorEssence™ software for Windows®
- Method Files to recall complete experiment parameters
- Time-correlated single-photon counting (TCSPC) accessory for lifetime determinations