The new inVia Qontor is Renishaw’s most advanced Raman microscope. With the addition of Renishaw’s latest innovation, LiveTrack™ focus tracking technology, the inVia Qontor enables users to analyse samples with uneven, curved or rough surfaces. Optimum focus is maintained in real time during data collection and white light video viewing. This removes the need for time consuming manual focusing, pre-scanning or sample preparation.
- Keep your view of the sample in focus while you survey it under manual control
- Raman-map rough, uneven, and curved surfaces
- Little or no sample preparation is required
- View Raman chemical images in 3D and see both the chemistry and the topography
- No need for a time-consuming surface pre-scan
- Maintain focus during dynamic measurements, such as sample heating/cooling and during very long measurements when the environmental conditions are varying