The LAMBDA 950 is one of our highest performance UV/Vis system designed for analysis of coatings, high performance glass, and components in both research and manufacturing. The instrument meets industry standards for ultra-high performance, flexibility, and convenience.
Choose this model for ultra-high UV/Vis/NIR performance for wavelengths up to 3,300 nm, high precision measurements, and for applications such as highly reflective and anti-reflective coatings, color correction coatings, bandpass characteristics of UV, Vis and NIR filters, and more. Release the Potential of your LAMBDA 950 by Upgrading to an InGaAs Sphere!
All of our LAMBDA UV/Vis/NIR & UV/Vis Spectrophotometers offer features and accessories designed for maximum versatility delivering optimal performance and value:
- Universal Reflectance Accessory (URA) – Snap-on module, changes angle automatically – A PerkinElmer exclusive
- Unmatched sample compartment size
- Dual Sampling Compartments offer more options
- Integrating spheres to 150mm
- General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) handles a wide range of samples;including lenses and telescopes
- Wide range of sampling modules requiring only seconds to change